Hi

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sunny Day

Well, Its my day at Shah Alam today, had to wake up freaking 0700 am in the morning. Very very busy, online and at the same time finish up some work. Unbeliveable that I forgot most of the stuff I went all the way to Denmark to learn. Maybe I'll have the excuse to go again, this time in the summer time, enjoy : ) My precocious niece, CK, call me right on time to remind me to come back home instead of going for my 2nd job, and I had to re-type cos she press some button and the whole line was deleted.
Ok, time to continue with my work, cos I have not been doing much today except FACEbook, Restaurant City.
Signing off, and hoping I will keep posting and its not just a 3 day interest thingee.

Carrotjuicy^^
Happy Hour time....

No comments:

Post a Comment